feels like i'm falling and i,
i'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.
You can put a disclaimer here as well.
But don't put too much information here because once you hover on the navigations, YOU. CAN. NEVER. COME. BACK. HERE. AGAIN.
HAVE A NICE DAY.
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



April 26, 2010 @ 12:21 AM
my mum is a realli big liar ):
rmb when im 3 yrs old
was so happy dat time when mum can finally bring me to swim
in the end, she say dun feel lik going alr
dats what happened ytd
promised to go swimming wif me today morning
then ytd night denied saying she wanted to.
=.= " !
i was damn pissed
so angry dat i say i can go on without her
so i did.
woke up at 7 today
prepare things then took 2 bus trips to cck complex
pay for entrance fee and locker
started swimming in laps to and fro
felt so alone
finally knew wad it mean by tears flowing in the rain,
but mine is in the swimming pool -.-
realli lonely lo, seeing everyone playing happily in th pool
with frens, with family.
but me? none was there wif me.
i hate liars.
so should i hate my mum too?
no i doubt i can..