feels like i'm falling and i,
i'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.
You can put a disclaimer here as well.
But don't put too much information here because once you hover on the navigations, YOU. CAN. NEVER. COME. BACK. HERE. AGAIN.
HAVE A NICE DAY.
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



April 9, 2010 @ 10:03 PM
OMG
i forgot i have tuition today
then i went home happily use com in th room..
then my sis came in and told me there's a lady outside
i tot she a salesperson again
so i ignored
then sis ran in again
said dat the lady was asking for me
0.0
0.0
0.0
combed my hair and went out...
!!!
tuition teacher waiting outside the gate..T-T
quickly open th door and packed my things in a split second-.-
blahblahblah
2 hrs passed
tuition finish
then checked my phone expecting someone to sms me
but, no hab.
sad.
the end~~
ohoh, erm went lot1 for lunch today
found out dat mac is full
so takeaway and eat on th floor at roof garden thr
lik beggars lo :X
cos many ppl walked by and look at us
then suddenly there's a big group of ppl (mostly guys)
one of them came forward while i ate my burger
"hey, can u help us take a group photo?"
felt like shouting at him:
FREAK.IM EATING MY BURGER AND U CAME DISTURB ME??
lols, so bad huh.
i stood up and took the iphone from him and took their pic for them lor..
went back to eat den found out dat wenxin ate more den half of th burger alr...==