feels like i'm falling and i,
i'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.
You can put a disclaimer here as well.
But don't put too much information here because once you hover on the navigations, YOU. CAN. NEVER. COME. BACK. HERE. AGAIN.
HAVE A NICE DAY.
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



March 31, 2010 @ 9:05 PM
@#$%@$!@$%#@$#@ !
FREAK!
went home after guzheng today
then found out dat my ezlink had nt enough money
wanted to topup but only left coins
so walked towards the lrt there de uncle
say, "uncle, can change one 5dollar note?"
he took my money and ask me go closer
then took out a 5dollar note from th casher thr
then took my hand,
i took the money and say thankyou
but he dun let go my hand!!
then he lik kept touching or wad
asking how does it feel..
WTH!
then i said "oh i feel nth"
"nth?" he said.
then quickly pull my hand out and go top up my card
pervert leh he! Omg.
damn scary!
lucky its touch hand only -,- !
afterdat go wash my hand immediately
yuck.
on my way home
saw a few stray dogs on the streets
why huh
normally dun hab de
dun tell me is their owner dun wan them lerhs ):
then one dog like crossing the road
th car and motorcycle swayed left to right to avoid banging onto th doggy
(: