feels like i'm falling and i,
i'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.
You can put a disclaimer here as well.
But don't put too much information here because once you hover on the navigations, YOU. CAN. NEVER. COME. BACK. HERE. AGAIN.
HAVE A NICE DAY.
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



April 6, 2010 @ 9:27 PM
Going to taiwan! WOOSH!:D
handball interclass today
i did very badly lor
caused my team to lose ):
i tink madeline is some kind of 'angry' wif me :(
cos me too dumb la,
when i gt the ball and no one was around me to get th ball,
i actually threw the ball to her
when the opponent is blocking her way :(
then she tsk me O-O
in the end the ball went out of th court. -.-
andand btw,
yuting!!u rock!
dun feel bad anymore!
u had alr done a very extraodinary good job already! :D
love u lots <3
gt damn tired after playing..
dun feel like going home,
so i went to take the guzheng out and started playing
sad la,
play for 35mins only
HOW I WISH I HAVE ONE GUZHENG AT HOME! =/
oh, on my way home,
i happened to see a indian lady
wif her two young kids trying to cross the road
they're bout 2-3 yrs old barhs
but the thing is the lady wanted to jaywalk leh
then her kids are so young that they have to run 3steps while she walked 1step=.=
i realli dunno wads the problem wif these parent nowadays
how could they teach their children to jaywalk?!
well, my parents did so too
dats the reason why i have the chance to get banged by the motorcycle :(
cos dats the only way i kno how to get across the particular road )':
i didnt kno that there's a traffic light jus a min walk distance..
dun like these irresponsible parents ! >:(